Tuesday, May 7, 2013

J.O.B.












ughhhhhhhhhhhh

Job hunt. I feel like I'm constantly job hunting. I understand that until I start a career, I'm likely to job hunt often, but I would like something long-term. Something I can stick with. 

So here's to the grind. Here's to searching every job site, news paper, and email like you're actually getting paid to do it. Here's to waking up early and staying up late just so you can catch every job listing post. Here's to knowing every post on your favorite job-finding site by heart, just because you've read them so many times.

Finally, here's to actually finding that job. No one wants to put in so many hours for nothing.


shirt: J crew
jeans: Zara
shoes: Converse
necklace: J crew
anchor bracelet: Kiel James Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment