Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Wind



I have a love/hate relationship with the wind. I have mostly fine strands in my hair, so if I encounter even a slight breeze, all of the hair on my head takes flight. Some days it's fun, others I just want to see where I'm going.

Manhattan's grid layout makes for easier understanding of maps, but it also causes wind-tunnels. So I can walk with ease down a street, but once I get the the corner...








...I struggle just to stand my ground instead of following the wind.


It's probably a good metaphor for life. Most things these days become decent metaphors for life. 
Life may try to blow you any which way, but you have to push through! 
No? 

No.

I'll just buy more hair bands.

leather jacket: french connection
sweater: club monaco (men's)
tank top: bdg 
jeans: zara
shoes: banana republic

No comments:

Post a Comment